Today should have been another chapter in the story of my life in the glove business. I am so happy that I started this process, bringing out all the memories and the respect I have for my father.
In the morning of the 28th of April he passed away in his sleep after having been sick in COVID-19 for a couple of weeks. He was almost back in shape, but being almost 90, it was too much for his body in the end.
I will continue my journey of writing about us and our story. There will be laughs, tears and memories of all the problems we had working together, father and son. But most of all there will be a lot of love. I will always be thankful for the tough times, but most of all for his belief in me. I have learnt so much from him and I have seen him being proud of me, as well as over my family. Together we made a small piece of history.
He was a big man and will be greatly missed!

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar