It is time to board the plane taking us half across the globe. My father is here in the seat next to mine. For the first time we are going on a business trip together. I take out my notes and look at the names of the companies that I am going to visit. It was hard work just to find them. The Swedish Business Council had lists and I found an export magazine where I got a couple of names. When I arrive in Hong Kong I will try to find the yellow pages. I must be able to find more suppliers that way.
The dinner on the plane is over and we take a whisky after the meal. Saying cheers - as equals this time. I can see that my father expects a lot from me. I have decided to take all the meetings alone, to show him that I am worthy of his support. My father has other meetings to attend. He has promised to show me around Hong Kong and I am so eager to see everything
The stewardess comes over to ask us if we want something else, but I close my eyes and drift away, dreaming about the trip I have waiting for me. Tomorrow I will take a step from being just a 22-year old man to be a true businessman. Hong Kong here I come!
The dinner on the plane is over and we take a whisky after the meal. Saying cheers - as equals this time. I can see that my father expects a lot from me. I have decided to take all the meetings alone, to show him that I am worthy of his support. My father has other meetings to attend. He has promised to show me around Hong Kong and I am so eager to see everything
The stewardess comes over to ask us if we want something else, but I close my eyes and drift away, dreaming about the trip I have waiting for me. Tomorrow I will take a step from being just a 22-year old man to be a true businessman. Hong Kong here I come!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar