We step out of the plane. The air is hot and humid. The landing was almost scary. The airport is so small and you can almost see what people are having for lunch as you pass the high rise buildings on the way down. We get our luggage and take a taxi to the Kowloon side of Hong Kong. We just have enough time to check in and get our rooms before we need to go to our meetings. My father is off and I am anxiously waiting in the hotel lobby. Then I hear my name. “Michael? I am Peter. Welcome to Hong Kong!” I follow him out to a waiting car, gripping my bag with the samples I have brought, given to me by my carpenter friend. 88 PASA. That is what I am supposed to buy.
My newly found supplier is Peter Lee from Sonley Gloves. During our meeting I realize that I don't have a clue about anything. Luckily I have met an honest man. A man who would be my friend for many years and who would teach me a lot about gloves and glove business. At our very first meeting he shows me a whole range of gloves. I never knew there were so many. I order many more types than just 88 PASA. My purchasing days have just started.

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar