I am standing by the window in our office looking out over KL Sentral. I am free. I know that I can just turn around and walk out the door and no one can stop me. After two weeks in quarantine the feeling just lifts me up.
To be in quarantine, something many of us experience now, is worse than being in prison in some ways. When you are in prison you are normally allowed to leave your cell for some time every day. The most important thing when you end up locked up in a hotel room is to bring the right attitude.
As you all know, attitude is one of my lead words, both when it comes to work and privately. For two weeks I am in quarantine with my wife and we both do our best. It is work, exercise, date night when it is weekend, movies and a lot more.
Sometimes it is stressful, but at the same time it gives us time to think. There are no musts during these two weeks. I have time to think about what I want for my business and we have time to really talk about the future to come.
The last day is a Sunday when we finally are free to leave. We have a lot of good ideas with us. The attitude has helped us. As the saying goes: Is the glass half full or half empty? I think mine is always half full!

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar