fredag 16 oktober 2020

The future (36)

It is 1997 and my business has been up and running for more than ten years. So much has happened. The development from a one-man-show to a full working team. From an office in my parents' house to our own office in Gothenburg. We have gone from doing everything manually to using computers and creating a website.

Privately we have just had our second child. A boy this time! We have been truly blessed. To have a family gives new purpose for running the business. Today they are just toddlers, but in twenty-thirty years, will they be the one's running the show? Who knows? Right from the start I decide that I will teach them what I know. My wife, for sure, will lead them down the academic path. I, being more of a self-made man, will give them wisdom to be street smart, teach them how to negotiate and do well in business. And as I experienced in the home of my parents, there will be discussions around our dinner table. Speaking freely, teaching them everything from baby steps to large decisions.

Then one day, they will be old enough to make their own choices. be it my business or something completely different, I don't mind, as long as they bring the wisdom from us, enhanced by good schools. They will be prepared. I can already feel it.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar