torsdag 4 juni 2020

My first office (17)

The months pass by and my glove business is actually becoming a proper business. My father´s garage is getting too small for all the gloves coming in from China. I also need a colleague to help me with my glove business. To be a purchaser, warehouse worker, seller, sender, invoice-maker and bookkeeper all-in-one is becoming a bit too much.

The location I eventually find is on Andrégatan in Gothenburg. It is a very run-down place but it is what I can afford at the moment. All the warehouses are quite small and I need to rent two of them as well as an office. The warehouses are on floor two and four so it will be a lot of running up and down. The office is small, but enough for two people. It is located in a small side building, connected to the bigger one, and it is covered in graffiti.

Some of the other tenants are a bit different in their way of doing business and when we need to work late we look over our shoulders when needing to go up to the warehouses. However, we are only 23 years old, and there is not much that scares us.

Today I look back and smile, very happy that I don't have to be in that office any longer.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar