fredag 27 mars 2020

Wanting to break free (8)

I am still working at Coop but now in a new place. In charge of vegetables and fruits in a bigger store in a bigger city. New and exciting fruits are being available that no one has ever heard of: starfruit, rambutan and litchi. I want to try everything but the management is not always so keen on my ideas. I realize how frustrated it makes me feel. Slowly I start to understand that maybe I am not a guy who should be employed by someone else. Not being able to go where I want with my ideas without permission is making me feel strangled.

In a big organization you need to follow the rules and the decision-making process has to follow a certain course. My thoughts cannot flow freely and my ideas are taking time or being stopped. It is, again, time for a change.

After a lot of thinking I am back in my parents' house asking for a talk with my father. I feel confident, knowing that he will be so happy with my decision to come back and work with him. I throw myself in a big chair and start telling him about my decision and our new future...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar