fredag 6 mars 2020

Making it on my own! (5)

I have a new job. Working in a grocery store. My time is divided between being in the store and taking a course preparing me to become a store manager. There are a million things to learn. How to take care of the dairy section, how to cut meat, which fruits cannot be next to each other. And customers, so many questions, sometimes happy, sometimes angry and sometimes sneaky. Some of them almost become my friends. Slowly I learn how to act and tackle people. One of my most valued lessons. If you can handle customers in a good way, then you can succeed with almost everything.

Starting working in a grocery store was my way of getting away from the family business, After some time I realize that my grandfather on my father's side used to own a grocery store. My father worked there as well. So much for trying to do something new!! Success rate zero. But as with every job I have tried so far - valuable lessons to learn! This job made me aware of the importance of customer care, something I have benefited from during the rest of my life.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar