I slowly put down the phone. I cannot really believe what just happened. I sit quietly by my desk and just digest the call I just had. Really? They called us?
The caller was a man from Gore-Tex. Of course we know the brand. It is gigantic and such a big brand for sportswear. Obviously they now have a client who wants gloves with Gore-Tex and they called to ask if we could help to produce them. They will give us the lisence. What an honor! The client is DeWalt, another huge brand.
I just start shouting and walk into the warehouse to tell my co-workers. We give a high-five to each other and just stand there smiling in awe- his proves that we can do anything. We are invincible. We are just in the beginning of the new millennium. It couldn't have started better.
We have been asked for four different models with Windstopper and Gore-Tex. The production and the development of new gloves take a gigantic leap. We have been seen! We have been recognized!
Once again we believe that we can do anything. We don't even have to chase down the customers.

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar