February 2021 is almost over, and so are my reflections over my business career so far. When the pandemic took us by surprise and the world closed down, we all got more time. Time to think of what we do and why. What made us take the path we did.
I always saw myself as a man doing what I dreamt of, following my own path, but wen I look back I can see that the apple didn't fall far from the tree. I am my parents' son. An entrepreneur at heart. A family man. I could never have done this without my family, and when I see who my children have become, I am proud. They will challenge the world in their own way and do it well. And we will always be tight.
My journey has gone up and down, as all of you who have followed my story have seen. The last year, terrible for so many, has however made us focus on what is important and do it even better. The focus is on gloves and only gloves.
We have signed partnerships with the big brands in China and Pakistan and we are looking at a bright future. The business is going better than in many years and the whole company is focused on one thing.
We will be the best choice for anyone needing gloves. The glove specialist for everyone. Everyone in the world?

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar